about me. Hi. I'm from colombian but i'm living in madrid Spain. It has been called me the english language the attention since I travelled to new york and in madrid in my work I had contact with persons of uk, am charmed with speaking and laughing very much, and angers me not to be able to do it in English.
1

about me.

Hi. I'm from Colombian but i'm living in Madrid, Spain (or "I am Columbian but i'm living in..").

It has been called me the english language the attention The English language caught/got my attention ever since ('since' is similar to "because" but 'ever since' is talking about time example:"ever since I was born") I travelled to New York and in Madrid in my work I had to contact/speak with people in the with persons of UK for work. I like/enjoy talking and laughing a lot/very much am charmed with speaking and laughing very much, and/but it angers me to not to be able to do it in English.

Well done! :]

Hi. I am Columbian but i'm living in Madrid Spain.

The English language caught my attention ever since I travelled to New York and in Madrid I had to speak with people in the UK for work. I enjoy talking and laughing a very much but it angers me to not be able to do it in English.

about me.

Hi. I'm from colombia but i'm living in madrid Spain. It has been called me the english language the attention since I travelled to new york and in madrid in my work I had contact with persons of uk, am charmed with speaking and laughing very much, and angers me not to be able to do it in English.