Traveling I want to visit countries, where people speak English, what do you advice? And beautiful places there:)

Traveling (That is the American spelling. In English it is: Travelling)

I want to visit countries, where people speak English, what do you advise? And What beautiful places are there:)

It depends on budget and your holiday preferences.

For the chance of a palm tree on a tiny island all to yourself, with total quiet I recommend the Maldives.

For six star hotels and 40C temperatures, go to Dubai.

For a taste of the Caribbean, I recommend a cruise, you could see a different country almost every day. (Just avoid starting in USA - it's too much hassle.)

The Gambia lets you feel rich, but you might not have running water or electricity all day. However I did handle a small python and touch a live crocodile!

If you don't mind very cold temperatures, (-30C) in Lapland you might see the "Northern Lights".

If you want to ride an elephant, you could try Sri Lanka.

For something a bit different, try Mauritius or Cape Verde.

I still hope to see Australia & New Zealand.

Traveling

I want to visit countries, where people speak English. What do you advice do you have? (You're missing something here as this part of your sentence cannot stand alone. Do you mean you want adivce for beautiful places to go?) And beautiful places there:)

If I had to choose, it would be australia. I love their accents. Currently winter is approaching australia, so I would wait. It's actually super cool because while it's winter for most of us, summer has just begun in aus. (couple months ago). So it's like experiencing a double summer.
I Know A Lot Of Places That Speak English. Uk, Usa, Australia And Definetly New Zealand. Australia is A Very Beautiful Place To. If So Go To One Of Our Favourite States Which Is Queensland. Note: Australia Is In Winter At The Moment But Still Hot At Times. You Will Find Very Little Snow.