Olya
Nice fact about this day Today I was meeting with my friend. She is very beautiful and smart girl. I'm very happy about her. She told me that she's going to Cyprus for working and living. And she told me that she met he boyfriend from Spain here. I desided to use this site too) I will be glad to meet new people from different country. I like travelling. I've been to 15 countries, maybe more. And I espessially like USA, where I was four times. Next time will be in June! I/m waiting for that trip)
1

Nice fact about this day

Today I met with my friend. She is a very beautiful and smart girl. I'm very happy about her. She told me that she's going to Cyprus to work and live. And she told me that she met her boyfriend from Spain here. (I decided to use this site too) I will be glad to meet new people from different countries. I like traveling. I've been to 15 countries, maybe more. And I especially like the USA, which I visited four times. The next time I will be there is in June! I'm waiting for that trip

1

Nice fact about this day

Today, I was meeting with my friend. She is a very beautiful and smart girl. I'm very happy about her. She told me that she's going to Cyprus to work and for a living.She told me that she met her boyfriend from Spain there. I decided to use this site too) I am glad to meet new people from a different country. I like travelling. I've been to 15 countries, maybe more. And I especially like USA, where I was visited four times. Next time will be in June! I'm waiting for that trip)

1

Nice fact about this day

Today, I was meeting with my friend. She is a very beautiful and smart girl. I'm very happy about her. She told me that she's going to Cyprus to live and work. And she told me that she met her boyfriend from Spain here. I decided to use this site too) I will be glad to meet new people from different countries. I like travelling. I've been to 15 countries, maybe more. And I especially like USA, which I've been to 4 times. Next time will be in June! I can't wait for that trip)

You write very well in English! I hope you learn a lot on italki and meet lots of new people.  15 countries?! Wow, that's amazing! I hope to be able to travel that much some day.

Nice fact about this day

Today I was in meeting with my friend. She is very beautiful and smart girl. I'm very happy about her. She told me that she's going to Cyprus for working and living. And she told me that she met her boyfriend from Spain here. I decided to use this site too) I will be glad to meet new people from different countries. I like travelling. I've been to 15 countries, maybe more. And I especially like USA, where I was four times. Next time will be in June! I'm waiting for that trip)