Raúl
Sunday: a rainy day Today is a day in where everybody don't want to do anything relationate with his/her job or studies. Some people prefer to enjoy with his/her family, other prefer to take a big rest in his/her bed (this is my case) but the problem is that I'm all time thinking about my homeworks and I can't enjoy my sunday thinking about that.

Sunday: a rainy day

Today is a day in where everybody don't nobody wants to do anything relationate with relating to his/her job or studies. Some people prefer to enjoy the day with his/her family. Others prefer to take a big rest in his/her bed (this is my case) but the problem is that I'm all time thinking about my homeworks all the time and I can't enjoy my Sunday thinking about that.

Sunday: a rainy day

Today is a day in which everyone doesn't want to do anything related to his/her job or studies. Some people prefer to enjoy themselves with their family, and others prefer to take a big rest in their bed (this is my case) but the problem is that I'm thinking about my homework all the time and I can't enjoy my Sunday.