Stefano
What to visit in Italy Dear Les, I'm very glad to hear you are going to spend your summer holidays in Italy. You can visit interesting cities all over the country, most of them full of culture and art like Rome, Florence, Mantova, Ferrara and others; I highly recommend you to spend part of your holiday to go and see these cities. Anyway, if you prefer to watch wildlife I suggest you to go in the north of Italy and spend you time in Trentino or Valle d'Aosta. These regions have fantastic game reserve and spectacular view. You could tray a mountain trek: the Alps are extraordinary and you could encounter some wild animals like marmots, steinbocks, hawks, bears and foxes or enjoy the relaxing landscape. Remember to take with you comfortable hiking boots to walk safer along the paths and a raincoat because the weather suddenly changes in mountain and we can have rain even in summer. I hope you enjoy your holidays and have a good weather. Best regards, Stefano
1

What to visit in Italy

Dear Les,

I'm very glad to hear you are going to spend your summer holidays in Italy. You can visit interesting cities all over the country, most of them full of culture and art like Rome, Florence, Mantova, Ferrara and others; I highly recommend you to spend part of your holiday to go and going to see these cities.

Anyway, if you prefer to watch wildlife, I suggest you to go in the north of Italy and spend you time in Trentino or Valle d'Aosta. These regions have fantastic game reserves and spectacular views.

You could tray try a mountain trek:, the Alps are extraordinary and you could might encounter some wild animals like marmots, steinbocks, hawks, bears and foxes, or enjoy the relaxing landscape.

Remember to take with you comfortable hiking boots with you to walk safer more safely along the paths and a raincoat because the weather suddenly changes in the mountains and we can have rain even in summer.

I hope you enjoy your holidays and have a good weather.

Best regards,

Stefano

What to visit in Italy

Dear Les,

I'm very glad to hear you are going to spend your summer holidays in Italy. You can visit interesting cities all over the country, most of them are full of culture and art like Rome, Florence, Mantova, Ferrara and others; I highly recommend you to spend part of your holiday to go and see these cities.

Anyway, if you prefer to see wildlife I suggest you to go in the north of Italy and spend your time in Trentino or Valle d'Aosta. These regions have fantastic game reserves and spectacular views.

You could try a mountain trek: the Alps are extraordinary and you could encounter some wild animals like marmots, steinbocks, hawks, bears and foxes or enjoy the relaxing landscape.

Remember to take comfortable hiking boots with you to walk safely along the paths and a raincoat because the weather suddenly changes in the mountains and we can have rain even in summer.

Best regards, Stefano