Joey
Exchange in Germany As an exchange student in Germany I feel so dumb compared to the other exchange students. I have come to Germany for 3 months and I still can't have a proper conversation in German, not to mention I completely failing at writing in German. As an Australian, I can speak English, but to be honest, my grammars are horrible, but when I learn German I realized that English's grammars are actually not that hard. -_-|||

Exchange in Germany

As an exchange student in Germany I feel so dumb compared to the other exchange students. I came to Germany 3 months ago and I still can't have a proper conversation in German, not to mention I'm completely failing at writing in German.

As an Australian, I can speak English, but to be honest, my grammar is horrible, While I'm learning German I am realisng that English grammar is actually not that hard. -_-|||

Exchange in Germany

As an exchange student in Germany I feel so dumb compared to the other exchange students. I came have come to Germany for 3 months ago and I still can't have a proper conversation in German, not to mention I'm completely failing at writing in German.

As an Australian, I can speak English, but to be honest, my grammars is are horrible, but when While I'm learning German I'm realizinged that English's grammars are is actually not that hard. -_-|||