yoon lee
About depression Have you ever suffered from severe depression? I'd like to talk about 'depression'. Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything or I don't want to anything. As I know this condition is called 'depression'. After Giving birth to my daughter, I've been suffuring from this kind of feeling. I'd tried to have my own time and meet friends to escape from that one, unfortunately I failed. What I want to know is if you experienced this kind of feeling, How can you control and escape?
1

About depression

Have you ever suffered from severe depression? I'd like to talk about 'depression'.

Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything or I don't want to anything. As far as I know this condition is called 'depression'.

After Giving birth to my daughter, I've been suffuring from this kind of feeling.

I've tried to have my own time and meet friends to escape from the feeling, but unfortunately I failed.

What I want to know is if you've experienced this kind of feeling, how can you control it and escape from it?

You may have "postpartum depression" which is depression you feel after having a baby. I feel depression too, but it is best to ask your doctor about it. It's hard to talk to people about depression, but if you don't, it only gets worse.
Everyone past a certain age has suffered from depression. Some worse than others. It affects us all differently, for me it was mainly around age 17-18, then it suddenly got easier as I changed my lifestyle. It doesn't just go away (most of the time), you have to change some stuff in your life that make you depressed and keep things that keep you happy. Example: I started exercising around the time my depression went away, I also changed my diet. Diet and exercise affect your mood so much, it's unbelievable how much it changes you emotionally. Now when you're depressed you can't think properly, nor do you feel anything has a purpose, and with this messed up thinking pattern it can lead you to say stuff you don't mean, and act a certain way, so surrounding yourself with positive people and people who motivate you is best. To escape I would say, find the cause of your depression, it could be a recent stress, etc. and work against it. And controlling it comes naturally once you break free. Some people are going to say "you just have to distract yourself", and to that I say, that only works for so long. Eventually you'll be home alone, or in your room with just you and your thoughts on your bed, thinking of your life, and it'll eat you apart, so deal with your emotions when they come and dont hold it off before it builds up and its too much.
I have read that this is kind of common with women who have had babies recently. Have you seen a doctor to talk about this?