Natashita
What I did Hi, i want to share what I did yesterday! In the morning i went to my work because I am doing my interships to graduate this year! Next i went to my university because i had a test and was very difficult and loong! I think the teacher hate us! Two and a half hours, calculating numbers and rates, and oh my god!! When the test was over, i had a really bad headache! Next i had another class and with that test, i wanted and go to my house and rest! I was very exhausted! All day out of my house its very annoying! The good thing is that in two months i graduate and end the classes!! Btw. I have a question. When do we use between and among? And what is the meaning of been and being?

What I did

Hi, I want to share what I did yesterday!

In the morning I went to my work because I am doing my (an) intership to graduate this year! Next I went to my university because I had a test and it was very difficult and long! I think the teacher hate us! Two and a half hours, calculating numbers and rates, oh my god! When the test was over I had a really bad headache!

Next I had another class, but because of that test I just wanted to go to my house and rest as I was very exhausted! All day out of my house it's very annoying (or stressful)!

The good thing is that in two months I'll graduate and end the classes!

Btw. I have a question.

When do we use between and among?
And what is the meaning of been and being?