Edoardo
Two weeks or less... Two weeks or less...and I'll be in London.I've always dreamt to go to London to work and live since when I was child.There's people of every country and surely there's less prejudice than in Italy (especially in small town).I already been in London last year to see again my friends but now I'll stay with us for a long time.If you're reading and you live in London,please contact me,we can share our languages(I'll teach you Italian) and we can take a coffee,why not?:D So,my contact on Skype is atipmanultrasviola and on Facebook is edoardo sartini.Let's enjoy London!!See you soon :)

Two weeks or less...

Two weeks or less...and I'll be in London. I've always dreamt of going to London to work and live since when I was child. There's people of every country and surely there's less prejudice than in Italy (especially in a small town).I already went to London last year to see again my friends, but now I'll stay with them for a long time. If you're reading and you live in London,please contact me; we can share our languages(I'll teach you Italian) and we can get coffee, why not?:D So,my contact on Skype is atipmanultrasviola and on Facebook is edoardo sartini. Let's enjoy London!!See you soon :)

Enjoy your trip to London!