Lucas
Music in my life Well, since I was a child I used to listen to songs in English. I felt very excited when I listened to songs in English on the radio. I was always trying to sing famous songs in the shower. For me, everything was correct. But it was not haha As a teenager, I was influenced by pop music from 2000s. And I became an English teacher because of this. As an adult, my interest for music got more specific. Nowadays, I listen to poprock and love bands such as Coldplay, Kings of Leon, OneRepublic etc. I´m happy because I´m able to work with the language which I chose to be my second one.
1

Your entry is very good! The one thing I would change is this:

"Well, since I was a child I used to listen to songs in English."

"Well, ever since I was a child I have listened to songs in English."

This means you still listen to English songs today.

Music in my life

Well, ever since I was a child I have listened to songs in English. I felt very excited when I listened to songs in English on the radio. I was always trying to sing famous songs in the shower. For me, everything was correct. But it was not haha
As a teenager, I was influenced by pop music from 2000s. And I became an English teacher because of this.
As an adult, my interest for music got more specific. Nowadays, I listen to poprock and love bands such as Coldplay, Kings of Leon, OneRepublic etc.

I´m happy because I´m able to work with the language which I chose to be my second one.