Alaa
My childhood Hello everyone , today I would like to write to you about my first life times ,my childhood, I was came to life on October 3rd 1987 for a father who work as a farmer in the countryside and a mother who is a house wife , I was born after three older brothers Emad , abdo and hamada , later I have a younger brother essam When I was four years old i went to a learning center in the countryside called , kottab , which is an arabic word means a place to learn writing In the kottab I learned the arabic alphabet and some arabic phrases , also I learned some of the holy QURAAN then when i was 6 I started to go to the elementary school , here in Egypt elementary school consists of five consecutive years , during those five years I learned a lot of things and met my best friends Eslam , Amr and youssef Every day we used to go to school earlier than the school time to play with each other some interesting games I think that time is one of the most interesting times of my life thank you for your patience i am looking forward to see your corrections and comments
1

My childhood

Hello everyone , today I would like to write to you about the first moments of my life, my childhood,

I was came to life on October 3rd 1987 for a father who works as a farmer in the countryside
and a mother who is a house wife , I was born after three older brothers Emad, Abdo and Hamada, later I had a younger brother, Essam. 

When I was four years old I went to a learning center in the countryside called Kottab, which is an Arabic word means a place to learn writing. 

In the kottab I learned the Arabic alphabet and some Arabic phrases , also I learned some of the holy QURAAN 

Then when I was 6 I started to go to the elementary school, here in Egypt elementary school consists of five consecutive years, during those five years I learned a lot of things and met my best friends Eslam, Amr and Youssef. 

Every day we used to go to school earlier than the school time to play some interesting games with each other.

I think that this time is one of the most interesting times of my life.