Isa
Something about me I´m social education and pychologist. I studied on Univeristy of Santiago de Compostela, in Norht of Spain. When I studied I worked in the vegetarian restaurant too. All my life I have been study and now I´m preparing my phd thesis. I work on information young center. I do education programs for teenagers about prevention drugs, sexual education, how can use responsability internet, and problems of young people. I like more my job and my team-work are wonderfull persons and best professional. I would like travel to the other county. When I was in university, my mon fell ill and five years ago she dead. It was a very complicated for me. Now is a very important moment in my life and feel that it´s the time for me. Thank you so much for read my sincere words
1

Something about me

I´m a social educatorion and pychologist. I studied in the on Univeristy of Santiago de Compostela, in northern Norht of Spain. When While I studied, I worked in the a vegetarian restaurant too. All my life I have been studiedy and now I´m preparing my phd PhD thesis. Currently, I work on in an information young center for young people. I do educational programs for teenagers about drug prevention drugs, sexual education, how can to use the internet responsibly responsability internet, and many other problems of young people. I like more my job and my team-work are, which is filled with wonderfull persons and best professional people. I would like to travel to the other countriesy. When I was in university, my momn fell ill and five years ago she dead died. It was a very complicated time for me. Now is a very important moment in my life and feel that it´s the time for me. Thank you so much for reading my sincere words

:) Thank you so much! My thesis is about popular education and the internet influence now
What is your PHD thesis?
I am sorry for you loss, but I hope you feeling are better now. This is the time for you! Good luck with you thesis and helping today's youth! Thanks for sharing!