Galina
Community Tutor
Even / Even Though / Even When / Even If / Even so 1. My dog is very attached for me, it even refuses to eat when I leave the house for a few days. 2. She was so scruffy, she can not even wash her plate after a dinner. 3. Even though if I start training right now and will be doing this every day, I never win the Olympic Games in figure skating. 4. Statistics say that air transport is the safest kind of transportation, even though a lot of people afraid to board plane. 5. Maria's child never cries, he always laughs, even when he falls and scrapes his knee. 6. Even when I get my ducks in a row very carefully, I always forget something necessarily. 7. The deserts will exist on the Earth always, even if we will turn back all the rivers. 8. Even if your car will fly now, we do not have time to train. 9. My mom was far from agriculture all his life, even so she able to grow tomatoes on her balcony. 10. It seems my cat sleeps 24 hours a day, even so it manages to break something in my house each day.
1

Even / Even Though / Even When / Even If / Even so

1. My dog is very attached to me, it even refuses to eat when I leave the house for a few days.
2. She was so scruffy (lazy?), she can not even wash her plate after a dinner.

scruffy: dirty

3. Even if I start training right now and do it every day, I will never win the Olympic Games in figure skating.
4. Statistics say that air transport is the safest kind of transportation, even though a lot of people are afraid to board planes.
5. Maria's child never cries, he always laughs, even when he falls and scrapes his knee.
6. Even if I line up my ducks in a row very carefully, I always forget something necessary.
7. The deserts will always exist on the Earth, even if we will turn back all the rivers. (?)
8. Even if your car could fly now, we do not have time to train.
9. My mom was far from agriculture all her life, even so she was able to grow tomatoes on her balcony.
10. It seems my cat sleeps 24 hours a day, even so it manages to break something in my house each day.

1

1. My dog is very attached for to me, it even refuses to eat when I leave the house for a few days.
2. She was is so scruffy, she cannot even wash her plate after a dinner.
3. Even though if I start training right now and will be doing this every day, I will never win the Olympic Games in figure skating.
4. Statistics say that air transport is the safest kind of transportation, even though a lot of people are afraid to board a plane.
6. Even when I get my ducks in a row very carefully, I always forget something necessarily important.
7. The deserts will always exist on the Earth always, even if we will turn back all the rivers.
8. Even if your car will fly now, we do not have time to train.
9. My mom was far from agriculture all his her life, even so she able to grow tomatoes on her balcony.