Luca
My english pronounce I don't know how to improve my english pronounce. I got no one to speak with and i'm usually shy... so even when i got a chance to speak in english to someone else i usually block myself. Another problem of mine is: all my english is "self learned" and to do that i just play videogames or i'm used on watch american cartoon in english witout subs. I tried to watch "once upon a time" series in english but i found it hard a little as first attempt. I'm tryng to type the things the same way as i speak to let you know how bad i am. You can help me by just tell me what is wrong here :D

My english pronounciation

I don't know how to improve my english pronounciation. I have got no one to speak with, and I'm usually shy... so even when I have a chance to speak in english to someone, I usually block myself.
Another problem of mine is: all my english is "self learned" , and to do that I just play videogames or I watch american cartoons in english, witout subs.
I tried to watch the "once upon a time" series in english, but I found it a bit hard as a first attempt.

I'm tryng to type the things the same way as I speak them, to let you know how bad I am. You can help me by just tell me what is wrong here :D

a few mistakes, but overall you seem quite good :)

Try this: https://fluent-forever.com/chapter3/#.VTYHfnB4WK0
Hi Luca! Dont worry if you make a mistake when you are practicing your english. You are still learnig, so Its ok to be wrong many times. Some times I feel a little shy when I'm speaking with other person who speak better than me, but that has no sense, If you say something that is wrong, won happen anything bad, the other person will tell you and explain to you whats wrong and how you can do it correctly! Just feel free when you are talking and you will improve a lot faster! Good luck
You have to do it! Go to Malta when you will have a vacation!
Thanks for your advice Alina. But i hardly work every day and i have got no time to travel arround... even travel is my hidden dream. I'll consider on visiting malta one day