Joyce
I could do if i won the lottery If i won the lottery, I will not only use if for my own benefit ,So I will share this surprise with my family. The first thing what i will do is buy a seaside villa with payment in one instalment. Because my parents wanna retire. So that is precisely what I send to them as a gift. My father love reading book and buying electronic products. Because I am so rich that i give support to him buy anything that he wants. For my mother, she like dancing and shopping most. so she will also get support by me. After these, I will travel to Europe ,New Zealand,Australia....with my brother and my parents. To enjoy the sunshine and enchanting views around the world. Last because I have no financial strain .so i will learn something that I like and find a interesting job
1

What I would do if I had won the lottery

If I had won the lottery, [or If I win the lottery] I will not only use it for my own benefit ,So I will also share this surprise windfall with my family. The first thing what that I will do is buy a seaside villa outright for my retiring with payment in one instalment. Because my parents wanna [除了用在对白中, 不可用於文章內, 是沒有教育下等人所用的, gonna 也如此.  是从美国黑奴所用的起源] retire. So that is precisely what I send to them as It will be a wonderful gift for them. My father loves reading books and buying electronic gadgets. products. Because Now that I am so fabulously rich, that I can afford any of his hobbies. give support to him buy anything that he wants. 如果他要天上的月亮, 那你就怎样呢? As for mom [亲切些] my mother, she likes dancing and shopping the most. So her spending pleasures will be entertained too.she will also get support by me.  哈哈, 那就每天看她要買什么了... "坐窮金山"了

After With all these out of the way, I will travel to Europe, ,New Zealand,_Australia....with my brother and my parents and brother. To enjoyThe sunshine and enchanting views around of the world will be enjoyed thoroughly. Last because I have no financial strain .so i will learn something that I like and find a interesting job Now that I am free from the financial shackles, I can learn something I love and get myself a hobby job.

1

What I could do if I won/were to win the lottery

If I won the lottery, I will would not only use it just/only for my own benefit. So I will would share this surprise with my family. The first thing what i will would do is buy a seaside villa with payment paid for in one instalment, because my parents want to <em>(there is no 'wanna')</em> retire. So that is precisely what I would give send to them as a gift. My father loves reading books and buying electronic products. Because I am would be so rich that I could give support to him in buying anything that he wants. For my mother, she likes dancing and shopping most. so she will/would also get support by from me.
After these things are done, I will/might/could travel to Europe, New Zealand, Australia....wi th my brother and my parents, to enjoy the sunshine and enchanting views around the world. Lastly, because I would have no financial strain, so I will learn would study something that I like/enjoy and find an interesting job