Manfred von Richthofen - 红的男爵 Manfred von Richthofen是我德国的英雄。他是很可敬的飞行员。他在第一世界的战争有80的击落。他不是好斗的。他在天空做荣誉和策略。德国人,法国人和英国人很喜欢他。战胜国的飞行员是恐惧的和尊敬的在天空看Manfred红的战斗机。他不供给坠毁的飞机。 我想念Manfred。他1918年4月21日去世。他是25岁!我也是25岁!我现在哭写着的笔迹。我真的想念他。我以为Manfred von Richthofen是世界最后的英雄。不是飞行员给他,是土壤的机枪给他。Manfred是太好的飞行员了和最后的太好飞行员。 今天是Manfred von Richthofen 97死的天。我不可以忘记他。他是第一世界的战争第一的第一飞行员有80的击落。 Manfred 我爱你。你是我的英雄。我在飞机的里面,我总是提醒你。 TRANSLATION Manfred von Richthofen – The Red Baron Manfred von Richthofen is my German hero. He is a very honourable pilot. He was in the 1st World War having 80 shot downs. He was not aggressive. In the sky, he used honour and tactic. Germans, French and English people liked him. The allied pilots felt fear and honour when seeing Manfred’s red fighter plane. He never attacked a going down plane. I miss Manfred. He died on 21st April 1918. He was 25! I am 25 too! I am crying now while writing this note. I do really miss him. I believe that Manfred von Richthofen is the world’s last hero. It wasn’t a pilot that got him it was a ground machinegun that got him. Manfred was the greatest pilot and the last greatest pilot. Today is Manfred von Richthofen’s 97th death day. I cannot forget him. He is the number 1 pilot in World War 1 with having 80 shot downs. Manfred I love you. You are my hero. When I am in a plane, I will always remember you.
1

Manfred von Richthofen - 红的男爵

Manfred von Richthofen是我德国的英雄。他是很可敬的飞行员。他在第一世界的战争有80的击落他在第一次世界大战中击落了80架飞机。他不是好斗的。他在天空做荣誉和策略。德国人,法国人和英国人很喜欢他。战胜国同盟国的飞行员是恐惧的和尊敬的在天空看Manfred红的战斗机时很恐惧也很敬畏。他不供给攻击坠毁的飞机。

我想念Manfred。他1918年4月21日去世。他是25岁!我也是25岁!我现在哭写着这个笔迹笔记。我真的想念他。我以为Manfred von Richthofen是世界最后的英雄。不是飞行员给他,是土壤的机枪给他。Manfred是太好的飞行员了和最后的太好飞行员。

今天是Manfred von Richthofen 97的天今天是Manfred von Richthofen死的第97个纪念日。我不可以忘记他。他是第一世界的战争第一的第一飞行员有80的击落他是第一位在第一次世界大战中击落了80架战机的飞行员

Manfred 我爱你。你是我的英雄。我在飞机的里面,我总是提醒你 (better:当我在飞机里时,我总是想起你)

TRANSLATION

Manfred von Richthofen – The Red Baron

Manfred von Richthofen is my German hero. He is a very honourable pilot. He was in the 1st World War having 80 shot downs. He was not aggressive. In the sky, he used honour and tactic. Germans, French and English people liked him. The allied pilots felt fear and honour when seeing Manfred’s red fighter plane. He never attacked a going down plane.

I miss Manfred. He died on 21st April 1918. He was 25! I am 25 too! I am crying now while writing this note. I do really miss him. I believe that Manfred von Richthofen is the world’s last hero. It wasn’t a pilot that got him it was a ground machinegun that got him. Manfred was the greatest pilot and the last greatest pilot.

Today is Manfred von Richthofen’s 97th death day. I cannot forget him. He is the number 1 pilot in World War 1 with having 80 shot downs.

Manfred I love you. You are my hero. When I am in a plane, I will always remember you.

①:World War Ⅰ 第一次世界大战   World War Ⅱ 第二次世界大战

②:allied countries(in war Ⅰ) 同盟国(tóngméngguó)

I search him in wikipedia and soon am attracted by his story. Er ist wirklich ein Held!

I am moved by this article, especially the last paragraph and the last sentence. It conveys too much.

1

Manfred von Richthofen - 红男爵(or红男爵

Manfred von Richthofen是我德国英雄。他是很可敬的飞行员。他在第一世界的战争第一次世界大战时期有80的击落了80架飞机1.他是好斗的(好斗seems a little weird hereO(∩_∩)O,what about他不是个有攻击性的人?)2.他在天空做荣誉和策略( There should be some transitional words or a transitional sentence between the two sentences,or it seems a little strange. what does ‘he used honour and tactic’ mean?Another way to say ‘he used honour and tactic’?? )。德国人,法国人和英国人很喜欢他。战胜同盟国的飞行员是恐惧的和尊敬的在天空看总是怀着敬畏(既尊敬又害怕)的目光看着Manfred战斗机。他不供给从不攻击坠毁的飞机。

我想念Manfred。他是在1918年4月21日去世当时25岁!现在我也是25岁!我现在哭写着的笔迹现在哭着写着这个小短文。我真的想念他。我以为相信Manfred von Richthofen是世界最后的英雄。不是飞行员给他,是土壤的机枪给他(sorry,i have no idear what you said .)。Manfred是太好个伟大的飞行员了Manfred是世界上最后的(I think‘最后的’should be eliminated,it doesn't read smoothly with‘最后的’ in the sentence .太好最伟大的飞行员。

今天是Manfred von Richthofen 97死的天死去的第97年。我不可以忘记他。他是第一世界的战争第一的第一一战的王牌飞行员有80架飞机的击落纪录

Manfred 我爱你。你是我的英雄。我在飞机的里面,我总是提醒你。 当我乘坐飞机的时候,我总是会想起你。

TRANSLATION

Manfred von Richthofen – The Red Baron

1

Manfred von Richthofen - 红的男爵

Manfred von Richthofen是我德国的英雄。他是很可敬的飞行员。他在第一世界的战争有80的击落击落80架飞机的记录。他不是好斗的 (a little bit confusing. it means he is not aggressive.)他在天空做荣誉和策略取得了荣誉。德国人,法国人和英国人很喜欢他。战胜国的飞行员是恐惧的和尊敬的在天空看带着畏惧和尊敬看着天空中的Manfred红的战斗机。他不供给坠毁的飞机。的飞机坠毁了 

我想念Manfred。他1918年4月21日去世。他是25岁!我也是25岁!我现在哭写着的笔迹边哭边写。我真的想念他。我以为认为Manfred von Richthofen是世界最后的英雄。不是飞行员给他,是土壤的机枪给他???。Manfred是太好的飞行员了和最后的太好飞的行员。

今天是Manfred von Richthofen 97死的天are you trying to say today is the 97th year from his death?。我不可以忘记他。他是第一个有80的击落击落80架飞机的记录的飞行员。。

Manfred 我爱你。你是我的英雄。我在飞机的里面,我总是提醒你。 每当我乘坐飞机的时候,我总会想起你。

TRANSLATION

Manfred von Richthofen – The Red Baron

@zoya: I just understand very less of what you wrote to me, due to the fact my Chinese is not that good, but due to the word 好 I can see that it must be something positive haha. o^_^o
没看懂你说什么,不过他好帅!!!!!好帅!