Islam
Why do we need to learn english ? One of the most common questions that often arise when talking about learning the english language _Why do we need to learn english? One of the reasons why we need to be able to speak english nowadays is because the world is becoming smaller , Thanks to the internet , more and more people are using english as a common way to communicate with each other , so now it has become unavoidable that companies and large businesses will need to employ people who can speak more than thier own native language It's now widely considered as an international language

Why do we need to learn english ?

One of the most common questions that often arises when talking about learning the English language is, why do we need to learn English?

One of the reasons that we need to be able to speak English nowadays is because the world is becoming smaller, thanks to the Internet, more and more people are using English as a common way to communicate with each other, so now it has become unavoidable that companies and large businesses will need to employ people who can speak more than thier own native language. 

It's now widely considered as an international language.