Maryana
Getting started :) Hello! Today I found this website and got awfully excited because here I can speak with such a huge variety of people :D So my goal is to learn japanese (well for now I need to get started with the basics) and since it's such a difficult and extensive language I am planning on enrolling in a japanese course here in my uni/college. I love japanese culture, japanese people, japanese language, everything related to japan I guess. Well not sure about the food since I'm really picky (I am a noodle junkie tho) but I'll figure it out when I get there lol so people have told me that my english is pretty good (I think it's average) but please don't hesitate and correct my mistakes, it will help me improve further :) I guess this is getting really long so yeah..yoroshiku! (Can't type anything in kanji cause I am a noob in that area -.-)

Getting started :)

Hello!
Today I found this website and got awfully excited because I can speak with such a large variety of people. :D So my goal is to learn japanese (well for now I need to get started with the basics) and since it's such a difficult and extensive language I am planning on enrolling in a japanese course here in my uni/college. I love japanese culture, japanese people, japanese language, everything related to japan, I guess. Well not sure about the food, since I'm really picky (I am a noodle junkie tho), but I'll figure it out when I get there lol. so people have told me that my english is pretty good (I think it's average) but please don't hesitate and correct my mistakes, it will help me improve further :) I guess this is getting really long so yeah..yoroshiku! (Can't type anything in kanji cause I am a noob in that area -.-)