Alex
i'm new and am trying to learn japanese i'm brand new to learning japanese. i have the book Japanese for dummies and remembering the kanji, however i would like to meet friends to help me learn Japanese. some stuff about me: My name is William Alexander Mowry; but i always go by my middle name "Alex". I am on the ASD spectrum (aspergers) and i have ADHD (maybe ADD. my dad says he thinks i'm ADD but i was diagnosed ADHD. i also have bipolar/manic depression. currently i am trying Aniracetam; a Nootropic that helps boost focusing abilities, increases creativity and cognition and also relieves anxiety and depression. i am also looking into supplementing either Syrian Rue or B. Caapi because i've heard they also help with anxiety and depression and even diabetes (though i don't think i have diabetes but i do have anxiety and depression). i've heard that it's also very helpful in treating tobacco addiction. As for my personality i'm very eccentric and different from others; though not quite an outcast either. although with Avoidant Personality Disorder i do have issues socializing and feeling comfortable. However i'm very used to social anxiety and so it's not so bad. I love my family and friend. Generally i believe that my country (United States) needs some reform. i feel that we should reform the legality of donations and "gifts" to political campaigns to influence the outcome of an election. i also beleive that we need to end the war on drugs; i strongly believe in this because when i researched how it impacts society it left a negative taste in my mouth about the whole "war". i also strongly believe we need to make our police officers responsible for their actions in the cases of brutality, manslaughter, and murder. i love my country and generally the world but i still strongly feel we have a long ways to improve. currently i have two kitties and a dog. the dog's name is gizmo and the two kitties are crack (the white and black one and the oldest) and kiyo (the orange and youngest one). i like to spend my time reading, researching online, social networking, watching cartoons and anime, spending time in nature, thinking introspectively, learning new things, playing video games, swimming, writting, gardening, and various other hobbies. i'm also a sharetheseeds; it's an interesting website. anyways; i'd like to meet some friends (hopefully someone whose also weird/eccentric like me hahaha) and i'd like to learn Japanese through making friends. thanks for reading; pleased to meet everyone!
Hi Ken :) it's nice to meet you too :D if you and anyone else wants i can be contacted on facebook or through skype. my skype is buckingfuttstigbits but i can't speak on videochat because my mic is broken; but i can hear people and message back and forth. and of course we can message each other on italki as well :) i'm also interested in learning other languages too. but i've decided to focus on japanese first. anyways it's good meeting you ken; feel free to message me anytime; i noticed you're learning English.
Hi alex. Nice to meet u:)