Ken
for a beautiful day!!! ^^ Hello everybody!! Today is a beautiful. Really nice weather. In viet nam is summer season. That is reason why i feel good to write this entry. I am working at hotel enviroment. So English skills is very important. i really want to become a power person (lol) So i made a target for myself is try to learn E much more. hope everybody add friend and help me. Talking, chatting or...so on so ^^ Thanks a lot!! Ken hana

for a beautiful day!!! ^^

Hello everybody!!
Today is a beautiful day. Really nice weather. In Vietnam, it is summer season. That is the reason why i feel good enough to write this entry.
I am working in a hotel, so being skilled in English is very important. i really want to become a power person (lol), so I made a target for myself to learn English more.
I hope everybody adds me as a friend and helps me.
Talking, chatting or...so and so
^^
Thanks a lot!!
Ken hana

about a beautiful day

Hello everybody,
  Today was a beautiful day, really nice weather,it's already summer season In viet nam,  that is the reason why I feel good to write this entry.
I am working at hotel enviroment. So English skills are  very important . I really want to become a strong person ( strong in what? maybe you meant this, I want to become good in english)
So I set a goal for myself which is trying to learn English much more.
I hope everybody adds me as a friend and helps me improve my english skills by talking or chatting .
Thanks a lot!!
Ken hana