hrgalvan00
Could be more than 900 deads in shipwreck in Mediterranean The European Union proposed to duplicate the efforts of seeking of immigrants in the Mediterranean Sea. Meanwhile, a lot of bodies of the more than 900 deads were landing, in the worst shipwreck of a boat full of immigrants in Mediterranean with destiny to Europe. In this Monday morning, another three operations were taking place to help hundreds of immigrants that were floating in weak boats, saturated since their boarding in North Africa. The mass deaths impacted in all Europe, where the last year was a decision of decrease the naval operation, but this couldn't stop the arrive of more immigrants of Africa. "The situation in the Mediterranean is dramatic, it could not be still in this form", said Donald Tusk, president of the European Council. Also, he convened to an extraordinary reunion of European leaders to take action againts the people trafficants, and enlarge the rescue operations.
1

Could be mMore than 900 feared deads in Mediterranean shipwreck in Mediterranean

The European Union has proposed to duplicate (redouble? increase?) the rescue efforts of seeking of immigrants currently underway in the Mediterranean Sea (explain what happened here--for example, "...in the Mediterranean Sea after a ship carrying hundreds of immigrants capsized on April 19th"). Meanwhile, a lot of Some of the bodies of the more than 900 deads passengers were landing (...washed ashore? ...have been recovered?), in following the worst shipwreck in the Mediterranean of a boat full of involving immigrants in Mediterranean with destiny headed to Europe.

In this On Monday morning, another three other rescue operations were taking place underway to help provide assistance to hundreds of immigrants that were floating in weak makeshift boats, saturated (I'm not sure what you mean here by "saturated"... are they in distress? Were their boats sinking?) since their boarding in setting sail from North Africa. (Are these rescue operations related to the disaster from the last paragraph? Or is this one of the other incidents that occurred around the same time?)

The mass deaths impacted in all tragedy had impacts across Europe, (explain what the impacts were). where the lLast year, was a decision of European leaders decided to decrease the naval operations, but this couldn't has not stopped the arrive of more African immigrants of Africa from attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea. (What is the connection between decreasing naval operations and the number of attempts to cross to Europe? Wouldn't an <em>increase</em> in naval operations be more likely reduce the number of dangerous crossings?)

"The situation in the Mediterranean is dramatic, it could not be still in this form", said Donald Tusk, president of the European Council. Also, he Tusk also convened to an extraordinary reunion meeting of European leaders to take action againts against the people trafficantshuman traffickers, and to enlarge the increase rescue operations.

Some of the things I've changed would be correct if spoken, but would be probably be phrased differently in journalistic writing, at least as far as I've seen. For example, I edited "...to help the immigrants" even though that's something you might say when you're speaking. If you're writing an article, you would probably say something like "...to provide assistance to the immigrants." Espero que esto te ayude.