Rodrigo
Today ! Hi everyone, I had a great day today, because i saw a old friend and we talk a lot of thing, then we gone to the mall and a old woman ask us, if we want win money, that's was so weird, i made a bad saw to the woman and she saids '' no no no, just i have a lot of money and I want having gif with someone !! I hope that you can help with the wrong word part (-;

Today !

Hi everyone, I had a great day today, because i saw a old friend and we talk about a lot of thing. Then we gone went to the mall and a old woman ask us, if we want to win money. That's was so weird. I made a bad saw to face at the woman and she saids ''No no no, it is just i have a lot of money and I want having gift with to give to someone !! I hope that you can help with the wrong word part (-;

---

You did good overall. Keep practicing!

Today !

Hi everyone, I had a great day today, because i saw a old friend and we talk a lot of thing, then we gone to the mall and a old woman ask us, if we want win money, that's was so weird, i gave a mean look to the woman and she saids '' no no no, just i have a lot of money and I want to share it with someone !! I hope that you can help with the wrong word part (-;