alexaligh
different between 书 and 本书 hello everyone , i have a question , what is the different between 书 and 本书 ? because both mean book in a sentence
eg: 本书作者 (The author of this book )
no , they misunderstood what you said ! “本书” means: this book ! "书" means all of books . eg: 本书作者 (The author for this book )
本 is a measure word! Have you learned about these yet? You probably see 一个人 which means one person. The "个“ is a measure word. You have to use the appropriate measure word for each noun, so with 书 you can't use 个, you have to use 本。 Hope this helps!
a book = 一本书,a means 一,book means book, 本 has no meaning, but u must write in this way, just like a dog(一条狗) a pen(一支等) a hill(一座山) a peper(一张纸) a + 量词 + something. 量词 use in describ shap of this thing, just like 一条河,一条狗,一条虫, river dog worm, 条 some thing long shap 一座山 一座高楼 一座塔 一座城市,hill building towe city, they r all huge hm, some times u can use different 量词 to discribe one thing , like 一只狗 一条狗 both ok, but some times u can only use one 量词to discribe another thing like 山,一座山 only