sophia
10 ways on improving your English The most common question I get asked from my students is: " How can I improve my English?" 1.Stop speaking your native language (for those who live in the English-speaking country) 2.You need to incorporate it into your daily life 3.Now, make it a habit ! 4.Repeat certain phrases over and over again (helps with the correct pronunciation) 5.Ask the teacher/friend of that language to help you correct your mistakes on the spot 6.Experience that language via different mediums (tv, news, magazine, shows) 7. Video record yourself and examine 8. Keep a diary (even if it's a short entry) 9. TIME 10. Learn to LOVE IT Everything you want to achieve in this life takes time and practice. Eventually, this habit will become a part of you. I hope this helps! * One of my students came up to me after class and asked me if I could help him specifically on his pronounciation. No teacher will turn you down if you are passionate and eager to learn. Ask others for help, and you'll be surprised at their willingness.

10 ways on improving your English

The most common question I get asked from my students is: " How can I improve my English?"

1.Stop speaking your native language (for those who live in the English-speaking country)
2.You need to incorporate it into your daily life
3.Now, make it a habit !
4.Repeat certain phrases over and over again (helps with the correct pronunciation)
5.Ask the teacher/friend of that language to help you correct your mistakes on the spot
6.Experience that language via different mediums (tv, news, magazine, shows)
7. Video record yourself and examine
8. Keep a diary (even if it's a short entry)
9. TIME
10. Learn to LOVE IT

Everything you want to achieve in this life takes time and practice. Eventually, this habit will become a part of you (I'm trying to take my own advice). I hope this helps!

* One of my students came up to me after class and asked me if I could help him specifically on his pronounciation. No teacher will turn you down if you are passionate and eager to learn. Ask others for help, and you'll be surprised at their willingness.