My favotite place to visit. My favorite place to visit is New York. Now I would like to express my point of view. Firstly, New York is one of the biggest American cities. There're lots of tourists from all over the world. The best things about NYC are the statue of Liberty, Central Park and Times Square. In my opinion, New York is a very good place for everybody. Tourists can see here American life style. Personally I remember this city from the films and serials, because it is one of the most popular places in the USA for filming. All in all, New York is a legendary city, where everyone can find something interesting for himself.
1

My favorite place to visit.

My favorite place to visit is New York. Now, I would like to express my point of view.

Firstly, New York is one of the biggest American cities. There're lots of tourists from all over the world. The best things about NYC are the statue of Liberty, Central Park and Times Square.

In my opinion, New York is a very good place for everybody. Here,tourists can see American life style. Personally, I remember this city from the films and serials. It is one of the most popular places in the USA for filming.

All in all, New York is a legendary city, where everyone can find something interesting for himself.

-This is a good essay.

I just made few correction.