Mitra
architecture I am an architecture student that want to enhance my creativity and connect with the world to see what is going on around the world, what do other architectures or students do? I am really eager to be in contact with architectural student around the world to see what they do ?and how is their education for architectuer? and become familiar with their projects
1

Architecture

I am an architecture student that wants to enhance my her creativity and connect with the world to see what is going on around the world, what do other architectures or students do?
I am really eager to be in contact  get in touch  with architectural  architecture students around the world to see what they do ?and  And how is their architecture  education for architectuer? and become familiar with their projects

This needs a little rewriting. If you were speaking, it would be ok, but since this is written, you need to start sentences with capital letters, phrase things a little more formally and not end all sentences with a question mark.

If you want to connect with other students, that is a statement, no need for question marks. The same applies for the two sentences that come after.

Hope this helps. :-)