DESHENG
Tianjin Polar Ocean World The architectural appearance of Tianjin Polar Ocean World is looked as whale’s body, located inTianjin Bin Hai New Area; construction area of the building is more than 47000 square meters with four layers structure. There is a exhibition area covered the second and third layer. With advanced hyperbolic surface, the outlook of aquarium is seemed as the swimming whale. The Aquarium is 43 meters high with 35 meters inner tunnel, in “ L” route. The class of construction is A with a fifty year’s service life, anti-earthquake ability reached Level 7. There are plenty of resources in ocean animals along with more than 1000 kinds of the rare fish. The ocean annuals there like white bear, arctic fox,arctic wolf, fake killer whale are rare sight for ordinary visitors. In the aquarium, visitors and children are much closed to some ocean animals. They could feed them even kiss the dolphin. It is really enjoyable experience for visitors in the Ocean world · The below Jin magazine’ news would told you how excited forchildren when they have chance to fall asleep in the aquarium while ocean fish swimming around them. To learn more about it, please read the below news. · The nightlife of ocean animals may seemmysterious to most of us but it is now accessible to anyone visiting anaquarium in the city of Tianjin that recently opened a "Night at OceanWorld" event by staying open all night. This ocean experience takes place in Tianjin's Haichang PolarOcean World where they had their first group of night explorers recently whospent the evening with penguins and sharks and watched some evening activitiesthat included Beluga whales after 6:30 pm when ocean world closes. The visitors also saw a variety of marine fishes sleeping withthanks to the special lighting and were able to fall asleep themselves in anacrylic tunnel while watching sea turtles and fish swimming around them thanksto the sleeping bags and pads that ocean world provides.The room temperature stays around 15 C (59 F) and there arestaff members around to assist the campers during the night. Two of the first visitors were Liu and her 4-year-old son, who say they found the experience of sleeping alongside marine animals amazing andunforgettable and meaningful as well, because the children can learn a lot while having a fun experience.