Linh Minn
"Dog meat in Vietnam" Please help me to make it easier for listeners to understand Good.... everyone. Today I’m going to tell you about one of the burning problems in Vietnam recently, eating dogs. Dog meat is consumed more commonly in the northern part of Vietnam than in the south, and can be found in special restaurants serve this type of meat. Dog meat is believed to bring good fortune in Vietnam. It is seen as being comparable in consumption to chicken or pork.Groups of customers, usually male, seat on the mats, spend their evenings sharing plates of dog meat and drinking alcohol. They (I mean eaters) think dog meat is Tonic food. However, There is no scientific evidence to support this idea. Over recent years, there has been growing awareness of human health risks, which are linked to the dog meat industry. For example, research shows that consumption of dogs can cause cholera and rabies.I’m appalled and outraged at the current practice of slaughtering dogs in our country and the human consumption of these loving, innocent creatures. These dogs are beaten and then slaughtered. It is unimaginable.As Vietnam is a popular tourist destination and has developed rapidly over the years. Why would Vietnam want to tarnish their public image and loose tourist due to this cruel practice? Let’s take action to stop this cruelty. Thank you for your attention.
1

(1) seat is a noun eg. I sit on the seat

(2) It's clear who you're talking about :)

(3) If you start with As... you need a second clause to the sentence. Eg. As Vietnam is a popular tourist destination this practice can't continue. Also fine without as.

"Dog meat in Vietnam" Please help me to make it easier for listeners to understand

Good.... everyone. Today I’m going to tell you about one of the burning problems in Vietnam recently, eating dogs.

Dog meat is consumed more commonly in the northern part of Vietnam than in the south, and can be found in special restaurants serve this type of meat. Dog meat is believed to bring good fortune in Vietnam. It is seen as being comparable in consumption to chicken or pork.Groups of customers, usually male, (1) sit on the mats and spend their evenings sharing plates of dog meat and drinking alcohol. (2) They (I mean eaters) think dog meat is healthy/good for you/good for your health.

However, there is no scientific evidence to support this idea. In recent years, there has been a growing awareness of human health risks, which are linked to the dog meat industry. For example, research shows that consumption of dogs can cause cholera and rabies. I’m appalled and outraged at the current practice of slaughtering dogs in our country and the human consumption of these loving, innocent creatures. 

These dogs are beaten and then slaughtered. It is unimaginable.  (3) As Vietnam is a popular tourist destination and has developed rapidly over the years. Why would Vietnam want to tarnish their public image and loose tourists due to this cruel practice? Let’s take action to stop this cruelty. Thank you for your attention. ✓

1

Hi! Here, some corrections for you:

Dog meat is consumed more commonly in the northern part of Vietnam than in the south, and can be found in special restaurants that serve this type of meat. Dog meat is believed to bring good fortune in Vietnam. It is seen as being comparable in consumption to chicken or pork.Groups of customers, usually male, seat sit on the mats, spending their evenings sharing plates of dog meat and drinking alcohol. They (I mean eaters) think dog meat is Tonic food (umm..not sure what you mean by Tonic food). However, there is no scientific evidence to support this idea. Over recent years, there has been a growing awareness of human health risks, which are linked to the dog meat industry. For example, research shows that consumption of dogs can cause cholera and rabies. I’m appalled and outraged at the current practice of slaughtering dogs in our country and the human consumption of these loving, innocent creatures. These dogs are beaten and then slaughtered. It is unimaginable. As Vietnam is a popular tourist destination and has developed rapidly over the years. Why would Vietnam want to tarnish their public image and loose lose tourists due to this cruel practice? Let’s take action to stop this cruelty. Thank you for your attention.

1

Good day everyone. Today I’m going to tell you about one of the burning problems in Vietnam recently. Eating dogs.

Dog meat is consumed more commonly in the northern part of Vietnam than in the south, and can be found in special restaurants that serve this type of meat. Dog meat is believed to bring good fortune in Vietnam. It is seen as being comparable in consumption to chicken or pork. Groups of customers, usually male, sit on the mats and spend their evenings sharing plates of dog meat and drinking alcohol. They (I mean eaters) think dog meat is tonic food. However, There is no scientific evidence to support this idea. Over recent years, there has been growing awareness of human health risks, which are linked to the dog meat industry. For example, research shows that consumption of dogs can cause cholera and rabies. I’m appalled and outraged at the current practice of slaughtering dogs in our country and the human consumption of these loving, innocent creatures. These dogs are beaten and then slaughtered. It is unimaginable. As Vietnam is a popular tourist destination and has developed rapidly over the years. Why would Vietnam want to tarnish their public image and lose tourist due to this cruel practice? Let’s take action to stop this cruelty. Thank you for your attention.

@Irina Beketova, all animal products are detrimental to our health, and are slowly killing us and the planet. Understand this, and then maybe eating dogs wont seem like a big problem compared to the 150 billion animals killed worldwide by the meat, egg, and dairy industry.
It's cruel :(