Pedram
Advantage and Disadvantage of TV, Film and Books Advantage and Disadvantage of TV, Film and Books Nowadays, media play significant role to communicate information. It is felt that between various media that are popular these days TV, film and books have more fan. Through this essay the pros and cons of them will be discussed to introduce most effective one. TV and film are considered as most popular media in 21th century which have different advantage and disadvantage. It seems that everybody watch TV daily and gain its profits such as news and advertise to inform latest news and goods. In contrast, watching TV might turn to an addiction, due to it is always at home in access, free, and without limitation. Film is another popular media which can gather family together, inform other culture and even helps us to learn another language; along with these valuable advantages it can be harmful. For instance, if people watch some film, do not suitable for their age or produce for special purpose to impact on audience in some aspects. Book is one of old media could be lives during history with huge benefits, although it has been asserted that its weak points have become obvious recently. For example, publish a book is harmful for our environment and much time is required to publish; therefore, access to newest article is rare through book. After hashing out the advantage and disadvantage of TV, film and books, it is believed that book has most effect on audiences because its audience spends time just to learn, it has least useless information and is comfortable as it is common material in our schools or academic institutes.
1

Advantages and Disadvantages of TV, Film and Books

Nowadays, media plays significant role to communicate information. It is felt that between various media that are popular these days TV, film, and books have more fans. Through this essay, the pros and cons of them will be discussed to introduce the most effective one.

TV and film are considered as the most popular media in 21st century which have different advantages and disadvantages. It seems that everybody watches TV daily and gains its profits, such as news and advertisements to be informed of the latest news. and goods. In contrast, watching TV might turn to an addiction, due to its is always at home in easy access, free, and without limitation. Film is another popular media which can gather the family together, inform about other cultures, and even helps us to learn another language; along with these valuable advantages it can be also beharmful. For instance, if people watch some film, do that is not suitable for their age or produced for special purpose, to it can impact an audience in some aspects.

Books is are one of the oldestmedia that could be live were around during history with huge benefits; although it has been asserted, that its weak points have become obvious recently. For example, publishing a book is harmful for our environment and much time is required to publish; therefore, access to the newest article is rare through book.

After hashing out the advantages and disadvantages of TV, film and books, it is believed that books haves the most effect on audiences because its audience spends time just to learn., iIt has theleast useless information (I would write that It has the most useful information rather than the least information) and is comfortable as it is common material in our schools or academic institutes.

I'm a little short on time, so I will only correct half of your entry. :)

Nowadays, media plays <em>(although this is debatable as some would consider media to be plural.)</em> a significant role to communicate information. It is felt that between various media that are popular these days TV, film and books have more fan a wider fanbase. Through this essay their the pros and cons of them will be discussed to introduce most effective one.

TV and film are considered as most the most popular forms of media in 21thst century. They each which have different their own advantages and disadvantages. It seems that everybody watches TV daily and gain its profits such as news and advertise advertisements to be informed of the latest news and goods. In contrast, watching TV might turn into an addiction, due to it as it is free, easily accessible, and offers nearly limitless information.at home in access, free, and without limitation. Film is another popular media which can gather bring the family together, keep one informed of other culture and even helps us to learn assist in the learning of another language;. Along with these valuable advantages benefits it they can be harmful. For instance, if people watch some film, do not films that are not suitable for their age or produce for special purpose to impact on audience in some aspects. (Not sure what you are trying to say here, but I'll try: For example, if people watch films that not suitable for their age, it can negatively impact them in several ways.)