AAA
My job When I graduated from the university,I try to find the job immediately.Many jobs in my country and many positions in my major.I graduated from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand about education which my major is Thai Language Teaching and Computer Education.Are you confused my major? Exactly I said,it's the couple major as I studied them as equal as credits.It's not a minor.Thus I can teach both Thai Language and Computer education.Finally I choose to be a Thai Language teacher in public school that It's very ok at this moment.I know what I want that now I wanna learn teaching many children.
1

My job

When I graduated from the university, I tried to find a job immediately. Many jobs in my country and many positions in my major. I graduated from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand with my major being Thai Language Teaching and Computer Education. Are you confused my major? Exactly as said, it's the couple (duo) major as I studied them as equal credits. It's not a minor. (Implied that it's not a minor, when you said they're both majors.) Thus I can teach both Thai Language and Computer education. Finally I chose to be a Thai Language teacher in public school, and it's very ok at this moment. I know what I want now, and that's to teach many children.

1

My job

When I graduated from university,I tried to find a job immediately.There are many jobs in my country and many positions in my major.I graduated from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand with a bachelor of education majoring is Thai Language, Teaching and Computer Education.Are you confused by my major? Exactly as I said.  It's a double major as I studied them for equal credits.It's not a minor.Therefore I can teach both Thai Language and Computer education.  Finally I choose to be a Thai Language Teacher in public school.  It's ok at the moment.  I know that now I want to learn how to teach many children.

1

(I'm not sure if I understood you 100%).

My job

When I graduated from university, I tried to find a job immediately.  There were many jobs in my country and many positions in my major.  I graduated from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand with a degree in Thai Language Teaching and Computer Education.  Are you confused by my major?  It is exactly as I stated!  It's a double major as I studied them equally.  It's not a minor.  Thus I can teach both Thai language and computer education.  Finally, I chose to be a Thai Language teacher in public school.  That is okay at the moment.  I know what I want now and that I want to teach many children.