Patricia
Mindful diet Last year I visited a nutritionist because my husband wanted to loss weight. She proposed us to improve our eating habits and, at the end, my husband lost fifteen kilos and I lost almost ten. But one year later I have gained again five ot those kilos. One of the problems is that I cand hardly adapt myself to eat just three times a day. I don't feel like having a strong breakfast and I therefore need some additional meal at midday, something that is against what the nutritionist says. I am trying hard not to eat anything, but it makes me anxious. I am thinking about visiting another specialist who can propose me something better addapted to my life style.

Mindful diet

Last year I visited a nutritionist because my husband wanted to loss weight. She proposed to us to improve our eating habits and, at the end (as a result), my husband lost fifteen kilos and I lost almost ten. But one year later I have gained again five ot those kilos back.
One of the problems is that I can hardly adapt myself to eat just three times a day. I don't feel like I have a strong breakfast and I therefore need some additional meal at midday, something that is against the nutritionist said. I am trying hard not to eat anything, but it makes me anxious. 

I am thinking about visiting another specialist who can propose me something better to adapt to my lifestyle.