Ricardo
Second Letter Hello. Today I think woken early, around a half to six in morning. I usually a drink two cup of water when I get up. After I get up I clean my room and go to kitchen for breakfast, I eat bread with something (margarine, peanut butter, honey, or condensed milk), but sometimes I eat cereals. After all that I study English a little and after I go to work. Because beer not fail in the sky...
2

Second Letter

Hello. Today I think woken early, around  half past six (or do you mean half past five?) in  THE morning. I usually drink two cups of water when I get up. After I get up I clean my room and go to THE kitchen for breakfast, I eat bread with something (margarine, peanut butter, honey, or condensed milk), but sometimes I eat cereals. After that I study English a little and after that I go to work,because beer doesn't fall from the sky....

IF beer did fall from the sky would you drink it at breakfast? ;-)

1

Second Letter

Hello. Today I think woke early, around half past five in morning. I usually drink two cups of water when I get up. After I get up, I clean my room and go to the kitchen for breakfast. I eat bread with something (margarine, peanut butter, honey, or condensed milk), but sometimes I eat cereal. After all that I study English for a little and afterwards I go to work. Because beer does not fall from the sky...

It's ok. =) Thank you again.
good and healthy lifestyle.
Sorry I missed a mistake in the first sentence. It should be "I think I woke up early" not I think woken.. Oops!