ANNA
This is my first time to write something on italki. I didn't know italki...but sounds useful. However since I'm broke, I don't want to pay.... Does someone know the way to learn language free of charge? Of course, instead of teaching me, I'll teach Japanese.
1

This is my first time to write something on italki.

I didn't know about italki... , but sounds useful. However since I'm broke, I don't want to pay.... for a tutor. (The sentence seems like it isn't finished) Does someone know the a way to learn language free of charge? Of course, instead of teaching me, if you teach me, I'll teach Japanese. (the way it is sounds like we won't teach you but you will teach us)

Your English is good just need to make it more discriptive so the people will know what your talking about. Hope this helps! :)

1

I didn't know italki...but it sounds useful. However, since I'm broke, I don't want to pay.... Does someone know a way to learn language free of charge? Of course, instead of teaching me, I'll teach Japanese.

Tammy. Thank you for your advice. I can find a partner.
If so, you can practice your English by finding partners and chatting, writing or speaking with them frequently :) Or else you can make an exchange ;) It's not too difficult to find partners who are suitable with you here
Add me to message me. I cannot add anymore people on my free account :(