JuanFran
Nightmare essay One night, I was sitting down in my bed when I fell asleep and I had a nightmare, in this nightmare appear a Strange, He was tall and Strong, him hair was curly and long and he had a long beard, her eyes were blacks. The strange came from the forest, it was dark with trees very tall and inside, I could hear a big noise and I was afraid of dark of forest but I got into the forest when I saw a picture of a beautiful lady and I thought, this lady have been in the forest, I sought this lady but initially I didn’t found nothing, I had been sought this lady for 30 minutes when I saw a long stairs behind of a big trees, This tree had a especial symbol in it trunk, two initials (MJ). Without doubt, I went down the long stairs, when I finished go down the stairs, I saw a big temple. I was running up towards the temple when in the ground I sought a key, this key opened the door of the temple and inside was the beautiful lady shut in. I released the lady and she kissed me in the cheek. Finally when I woke up, I had a mark of red lipstick in my cheek…

Nightmare essay

One night, I was sitting down in my bed when I fell asleep and I had a nightmare. In this nightmare, a strangeappeared, he was tall and strong, him his hair was curly and long and he had a long beard. her  His eyes were blacks

The stranger came from the forest, it was dark with very tall trees  and inside. I could hear a big loud noise and I was afraid of the dark of forest but I got went into the forest when  and I saw a picture of a beautiful lady and I thought, this lady must have been in the forest. I sought searched for this lady but initially I didn’t found nothing find anything, I had been sought searching for this lady for 30 minutes when I saw a long staircase behind of a some big trees. This tree had a especial symbol in it on its trunk, two initials (MJ). Without doubt hesitation (?), I went down the long staircase, when I finished go down the stairs, got to the bottom, I saw a big temple. 

I was running up towards the temple when in on the ground I sought found a key, this key opened the door of the temple and inside was the beautiful lady, shut trapped in. I released the lady and she kissed me in the cheek.
Finally when I woke up, I had a mark of red lipstick in on my cheek…

Este cuento fue muy interesante :)