Gilliard
2 - Phrasal verbs ( run into, go back ) run into I saw a tiger in the forest, children start running into the house. I recorded a OVNI in the video. it run into the mountain. i'm running into the central park. go back You could go back to your school and to say with your teach.

2 - Phrasal verbs ( run into, go back )

Run into - means that you come across someone or a situation...colliding with someone

Example: I ran into Monica while shopping for clothes.

to hit someone or something while driving, causing an accident

Example: A truck ran into me at the stop lights this morning.

to be in a situation

Example: I always run into those kind of situations when I think negative. 

to start to have problems

Example: Our project ran into problems when we started losing funds. 

run into

I saw a tiger in the forest. Children start running into the house.
I recorded a OVNI in the video. it run into the mountain. - You cannot say an object performed an action...in this case it is an inanimate object, so it does not make sense to say that the video ran into the mountain.
i'm running along the central park.

go back

-to a place

I want to go back to Brazil. 

-to a state of being, emotion

I want to go back to the person I was before. Positive and calm.

-to retrieve something

Can you back to your house and get your car keys? 

Go back to the last computer screen because that is the article that we need to read. 

You could go back to your school. ----> Excellent!

Not bad! The tricky case is "... running to Central Park". "Central Park" is a proper name. You can run to it, through it, around it, by it, .... But we would not say "run into Central Park" because it sounds like you are crashing against an object (like the UFO runs into the mountain). "Run into the house" makes sense, but it's also ambiguous. Maybe you meant there was a collision between the children and the house, or maybe you meant that the children entered the house very quickly to escape the tiger :)

2 - Phrasal verbs ( run into, go back )

run into

I saw a tiger in the forest, children started running into the house.
I recorded a OVNI UFO (= unidentified flying object) in the video.  it run ran (or "crashed") into the mountain.
i'm running into the Central Park.

go back

You could go back to your school and to stay with your teacher.