谢建福
The First Composition Hello, I'm Jeff Xie. I want to make a self introduce. I was born in Quanzhou of Fujian province, China and I was born in July 13, 2000. I'm a computer lover. And I like programing best. But I can't learn programing and I'm busy. Because senior high school entrance examination is coming. You know, the examination is important to China students. And I'm worried about my politics, English and Chinese. I hate arts. Though I can speak Chinese well, but Chinese examination is difficult to me. I hope get help to learn English well from you. I hope....
1

The First Composition

Hello, I'm Jeff Xie. I want to make a self introduce. I was born in Quanzhou of Fujian province, China and I was born in July 13, 2000. I'm a computer lover. And I like programing best. But I can't learn programing and I'm busy. Because senior high school entrance examination is coming. You know, the examination is important to China students. And I'm worried about my politics, English and Chinese. I hate arts. Though I can speak Chinese well, Chinese examination is difficult for me. I hope get help to learn English well from you. I hope....

The First Composition

Hello, I'm Jeff Xie. I want to make a self introduce. I was born in Quanzhou of Fujian province, China and I was born in July 13, 2000. I'm a computer lover. And I like programming best. But I can't learn programming because I'm busy. Because the senior high school entrance examination is coming. As you know, the examination is important to Chinese students, and I'm worried about my politics, English and Chinese. I hate arts. Though I can speak Chinese well, but Chinese examination is difficult to me. I hope to get help to learn English well from you. I hope....

** I love software and programming too! I know you don't have time because of your entrance exams, but once you have free time, I recommend that you learn it.

The First Composition

Hello, I'm Jeff Xie. I want to make a self introduce. I was born in Quanzhou of Fujian province, China and I was born in July 13, 2000. I'm a computer lover.And and I like programing best. But I can't learn programming don't have enough time to study programming because and  I'm busy getting ready for because senior high school entrance examination is coming. You know, the examination(exam) is important to China students. And I'm worried about my politics, English and Chinese. I hate arts. Though I can speak Chinese well, but Chinese examination is difficult to me. I hope to get help to learn English well from you. I hope....