jiima
Japanese I thought there is no demand for Japanese, but that might be wrong. I'm really glad that there are a lot of people who are studying Japanese.(To be honest, I'd like to be born in English speaking country, if I was born again). I'm curious about how Japanese sounds like for foreigners. When I listen to English, I think it's fast and cool. How about Japanese?? It might depend on a dialect though. Actually, I speak Kansai dialect, and I guess it sounds like weird for foreigners.

Japanese

I thought there is no demand for Japanese, but that might be wrong. I'm really glad that there are a lot of people who are studying Japanese.(To be honest, I'd like to be born in [an] English speaking country, if I was born again). I'm curious about what Japanese sounds like to foreigners. When I listen to English, I think it's fast and cool. How about Japanese?? It might depend on dialect though. Actually, I speak with the Kansai dialect, and I guess it sounds weird to foreigners.

Your English is very, very good! 
To most foreigners, we cannot tell the difference between Japanese dialects, I believe foreigners are taught to learn Kansai-ben. 

I'm part Japanese so I've always wanted to learn the language as I grew up in an American household. Japanese is probably the prettiest-sounding Asian language to me. I wish I was exposed to more Japanese traditions, but at least I'm learning them now(: And your English is wonderful!
Thank you for your valuable comments:)

Japanese

I thought there is was (it is past tense) no demand for Japanese, but that might be wrong. I'm really glad that there are a lot of people who are studying Japanese.(To be honest, I'd like to be born in English speaking country, if I was were to be born again). I'm curious about how Japanese sounds like for to foreigners. When I listen to the English language, I think it's fast and cool. How about Japanese?? Although it might depend on a the dialect though. Actually, I speak Kansai dialect, and I guess it sounds like weird for foreigners.

Very good English, just watch the past and present tense. I hope this helps!

I know a lot of Americans find Japanese fascinating especially those who watch anime. It is also not offered in high school so many take it in college. I would not know the difference between the dialects. I have only known people from Tokyo.

Japanese