Alessio
my friends The first day they can rest in a beautiful hotel, because they will be tired from the long flight. I reconmend their a hotel on the coast, because they are near the beach. On the second day they can go to the beach of Cala Mariolu in the area of Ogliastra. They can eat same typical Sardinian food (Sardinian gnocchi, porcetto...). On the third day they can go by coach to the water park in Cagliari and there, they have a great time. On the fourth day they can go to one of Sardinia's natural park to stay tranquility. And the last day we can organize a lunch before their trip.

my friends

On the first day they can rest in a beautiful hotel, because they will be tired from after the long flight.
I recommend their them a hotel on the coast, because they are  which is near the beach.
On the second day they can go to the beach of Cala Mariolu in the area of Ogliastra.
They can eat some typical Sardinian food (Sardinian gnocchi, porcetto...).
On the third day they can go by coach to the water park in Cagliari and there, they will have a great time there.
On the fourth day they can go to one of Sardinia's natural nature parks to stay in tranquility.
And on the last day we can organize a lunch before their trip.