Orlando
article translation I will kill you if you keep going to see your drug addicted friends and whore friends. This is the horrible home life of a fifteen years old young girl. She was born in Marocco and she has been in Italy for six years.Her parents presume to give her a strict Muslim education. Her mother does not speak Italian, she neither watch television nor she is integrated in the italian social context, as a result she is not able to understand her daughter's behaviors(manners).On the other hand the young girl grew up in this context and she is integrated, so she wants to enjoy her adolescence in the same way as her school mates do.During their last dispute, her mother has threated to bring her back to Marocco and even more she told her that she will kill her whether she keeps going to see your drug addicted friends and whore friends.

article translation

I will kill you if you keep going to see your drug addicted friends and whore friends.

如果你继续和你那些吸毒嫖娼的朋友见面,我就杀了你。

This is the horrible home life of a fifteen years old young girl.

这是一个十五岁年轻女孩可怕的家庭生活。

She was born in Marocco and she has been in Italy for six years.

她生于澳门,在意大利已经生活了6年。

Her parents presume to give her a strict Muslim education.

她的父母打算对她进行严格的穆斯林式教育。

Her mother does not speak Italian, she neither watch television nor she is integrated in the italian social context,

她母亲并不说意大利语,也不看电视,没有融入意大利的社会环境

as a result she is not able to understand her daughter's behaviors(manners).

结果她无法理解女儿的行为(生活方式)。

On the other hand the young girl grew up in this context and she is integrated,

而另一方面,这个年轻的姑娘在这样的环境下长大,并已融入(这样的社会环境),

so she wants to enjoy her adolescence in the same way as her school mates do.

因此她想要像她的同学一样,享受自己的青春期。

During their last dispute, her mother has threated to bring her back to Marocco and even more she told her that she will kill her whether she keeps going to see your drug addicted friends and whore friends.

在她们上一次的争执中,她母亲威胁要带女儿回澳门,更甚的是,她告诉女儿,如果你继续和你那些吸毒嫖娼的朋友见面,我就杀了你。