Enara
Physiotherapy I am studying physiotherapy. When I was choosing my university studies, I was sure that I liked health field. And now, I don't regret about my decision because I like very much help people. I feel very good with myself and it is very exciting to see the recovery of patients. I started to live alone, far away to my family and friends and I miss them. But I accustomed soon and now, I don't want return to my home. I would like follow studying, but I don't know what specialty because I like some of them like neurology, pelvic floor and hands.

Physiotherapy

I am studying physiotherapy.

When I was choosing my university studies, I was sure that I liked health field.

-> When I chose my career, I was sure I liked health studies.

And now, I don't regret about my decision because I like very much help people.

-> I don't regret my decision because I very much like helping people.

I feel very good with myself and it is very exciting to see the recovery of patients.

-> I feel very good about myself, and it is very exciting to see patient recovery.

I started to live alone, far away to my family and friends and I miss them.

-> I started living on my own, away from my family and friends.  I miss them.

But I accustomed soon and now, I don't want return to my home.

-> But I got used to it, and I don't want to go back home now.

I would like follow studying, but I don't know what specialty because I like some of them like neurology, pelvic floor and hands.

-> Even though I would like to continue studying, I still haven't chosen a specialty, because I like a quite a few of them, like neurology, urogynecology, sports medicine (?), etc.

Physiotherapy

I am studying physiotherapy. When I was choosing my university studies, I was sure that I liked health field. And now, I don't regret my decision because I like to help people very much. I feel very good about myself and it is very exciting to see the recovery of patients.

I started to live alone, far away to my family and friends and I miss them. But I got accustomed very soon and now, I don't want return to my home. I would like follow studying, but I don't know what specialty because I like some of them like neurology, pelvic floor and hands.