Amaya
I love diving I have always love nature and animals and when I was 15 my parents decided to give me a special present for my birthday: a diving grade. In the first class I was a little scared but when I dove I totally fell in love with this sport. Since then I have been practicing as much as I have could. Every summer holiday. Four years ago my mother decided not to come with me to dive. I didn´t want to go alone and I didn´t know somebody who wanted to try diving so I look for a diving club to meet new divers and travel to new diving places. I meet a lot of people, some of them are now my diving partners and also very good friends. They travel aroud the world to exotic places as México, Egypt, South Africa, Australia... I can´t go with them as much as I´d like but I´m trying to save money for their next adventure. Meanwhile I´m content to go to Spanish Mediterranean sea. I use to dive in Murcia, Almería or Alicante. They aren´s so exotics destinations as the other ones but maybe in some years I can have enough money to make my dream come true.
1

I love diving

I have always love(d) nature and animals(,) and when I was 15 my parents decided to give me a special present for my birthday: a diving grade (class?). In the first class(,) I was a little scared but when I dove I totally fell in love with this sport. Since then(,) I have been practicing as much as I have could. E - every summer holiday.
Four years ago(,) my mother decided not to come with me to dive. I didn´t want to go alone(,) and I didn´t know somebody who wanted to try diving(,) so I look(ed) for a diving club to meet new divers and travel to new diving places.
I meet a lot of people, some of them are now my diving partners and also very good friends. They travel aroud the world to exotic places (such) as México, Egypt, South Africa, Australia... I can´t go with them as much as I´d like(,) but I´m trying to save money for their next adventure.
Meanwhile(,) I´m content to go to Spanish Mediterranean sea. I use(d) to dive in Murcia, Almería or Alicante. They aren´s so exotics destinations as the other ones but maybe in some years I can have enough money to make my dream come true.

Great job! Very few corrections and everything was very readable. You make diving sound like a really fun time!

I love diving and doing to adventure too. :)