Jennifer 💁‍♀️
Hotpot My roommates and I all love Hotpot. Instead of eating out or ordering take-out for lunch,we decided to cook Hotpot on ours own. However,we didn't have any cooker and ingredient . Therefore,we went to supermarket to get them. We bought an induction cooker and a lot of ingredient which included chicken,mushroom,lettuce,meatball,lotus root,onion,carrot,pumpkin,pepper and other several kinds of vegetable. The reason we bought so many different kinds of ingredient was the more kinds of ingredients were put into hotpot the more tasty it was. After we had finished dishes washing,we put the chicken into the hotpot in which with boiling water and some seasoning first as chicken soup could make hotpot more delicious. We all sweat since it was very hot when we were eating hotpot,but all of us enjoyed it very much. It tasted different from the hotpot in restaurant maybe it was because we cooked it by ourselvies.

Hotpot

My roommates and I all love Hotpot. Instead of eating out or ordering take-out for lunch,we decided to cook Hotpot on our own. However,we didn't have any cooker or ingredients. Therefore,we went to the supermarket to get them. We bought an induction cooker and a lot of ingredients which included
chicken,mushrooms,lettuce,meatballs,lotus roots,onions,carrots,pumpkins,peppers and other several kinds of vegetables. The reason we bought so many different kinds of ingredients was that the more kinds of ingredients you put into a hotpot, the more tasty it is. After we (had) finished washing the dishes,we put the chicken into the hotpot with boiling water and some seasoning, as chicken soup can make a hotpot more delicious. We were all sweating since it was very hot when we were eating hotpot,but all of us enjoyed it very much. It tasted different from the hotpot in a restaurant. Maybe it was because we cooked it by ourselves.