Francisco Alejandro
Animacion 3d I am studying Animation 3d with the software `Maya´. I´m doing a short film about how the elephants honor their dead. I am molding the principal personages and when I finished, I´ll have to do their skeletons, then to join the skeleton to the mold and to fix the articulation. The following step is the animacion of the personages, is heavy, but when you learn to move them and you see them in action is very funny and satisfactory. After, I´ll have to put all the objects in the scene, to place the cam and to test the ilumination, texture, color... of the scene. Is my favorite part.

Animacion 3d 3D Animation

I am studying 3D Animation 3d with the software `Maya´. I´m doing a short film about how the elephants honor their dead. I am molding the principal personages (main characters) and when I finished, I´ll have to do their skeletons, then to join the skeleton to the mold and to fix the articulation. The following next step is the animation of the personages characters, which is heavy difficult, but when you learn to move them and you see them in action it is very funny and satisfactory gratifying. After Then, I´ll have to put all the objects in the scene, to place (quizá decir set up) the cam and to test the ilumination (lighting), texture, and color of the scene. This is my favorite part.

Quita las partes que subrayo en rojo. Pon lo que he puesto en azul.

Donde dices "articulation," no sé a lo que te refieres pero realmente no tiene sentido para mí.

3D Animation

I am studying 3D animation with the software "Maya." I'm doing a short film about how elephants honor their dead. I am molding the main characters and when I finish, I'll have to do their skeletons, then join the skeleton to the mold and fix the structure. The next step is the animation of the characters, which is difficult, but when you learn to move them and see them in action it is very funny and gratifying. Then, I'll have to put all the objects in the scene, set up the cam, and test the lighting, texture, and color of the scene. This is my favorite part.

Lo has hecho bien, lo difícil es traducir las palabras técnicas de español al inglés, lo cual a veces lo hace parece raro en el otro idioma. Pero bien.