The movie I have seen yesterday I'm a romantic person, despite the fact I don't want to be like that. Over time, I'm watching a romatic movies and reading a novels. So yesterday, I was searching in youtube, and suddenly found a movie " Love by a book". I started to watch it just because it was in english, but the reality is that I liked it. The movie was about a girl who wanted to find a perfect man for her. And she found him. As she was bussy with her prince , there was another guy, not perfect, but the boy who always was ready to help her. After all she realized that she doesn't need a perfect man, she need a man who will love and take a care of her. But I came with an idea, that we need a someone who can share your problems and interests, even if he weren't interested in that before. Just because he loves you and expects love in return.
2

The movie I have seen yesterday

I'm a romantic person, despite the fact I don't want to be like that. Over time, I watch romantic movies and read novels. So yesterday, I was searching youtube, and suddenly found a movie called " Love By a Book". I started to watch it just because it was in English, but the reality is that I liked it. The movie was about a girl who wanted to find a perfect man for her. And she found him. As she was busy with her prince, there was another guy; not perfect, but the boy who always was ready to help her. After all, she realized that she doesn't need a perfect man, she needs a man who will love and take a care of her.
But I came up with an idea, that we need someone who can share our problems and interests, even if he wasn't interested in that before. Just because he loves you and expects love in return.