Catherine
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw Hello everyone, I read everyday and I write texts with all of the words I don't know. Then I need your help, please correct me. The words are those that that: bed<. I like Italki because it allows< to meet a lot of new people which you can be friends. Here people like you (who is reading it) willing< you correcting the notebooks entry, so everybody can practice any language with the certain that someone being able< to correct you in their native language that you are learning, although< may happens that there’s misguided< corrections or biased< corrections. Beyond all of this, Italki is a good social network where you can find nice people and it achives its main< objective, connect people and the one who really wants to learn a language become unstoppable. I want to be brief< so, (that said)<, thanks for your corrections, generally I don’t write widely<. I wrote just for practice the words, some phrases may be no my real though. I couldn’t integrate this word: vested. Please give me a phrase with. Thanks for reading, have a good day.
1

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw

Hello everyone, I read everyday and I write texts with all of the words I don't know. Then I need your help, please correct me. The words are those that that: bed<.

I like Italki because it allows me (you need to refer to yourself here) to meet a lot of new people which you can be friends. Here people like you (who is reading it) are willing to you correct the notebooks entries, so everybody can practice any language with the knowledge certain that someone being is able to correct you in their native language, that you are learning. Although may happens that there may be misguided or corrections or biased corrections. Beyond all of this, Italki is a good social network where you can find nice people and it achives its main objective, connecting people. and the Anyone who really wants to learn a language will become unstoppable. I want to be brief so, thanks for your corrections, generally I don’t write widely. 

I wrote just for to practice the words, and some phrases may be not mine real though. I couldn’t integrate this word: vested. Please give me a phrase with.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.

(Thomas vested Tyler with his homework.)