Javier
Focusing on doing just one sport when you are a child or not (Please,help me with this text! Please) There are drawbacks and arguments in favour of doing one sport when you are young and there are disadvantages and advantages in doing several sports in that time of life as well. However, it is better doing more than one sport because it gives variety to your life. To begin with, if you practice just one physical activity, you shall not improve so many abilities as if you do more than one. Nonetheless, if you do only one sport, you will work very hardly the capacities that are required for this exercise. By other side, it is clear that it is funnier doing some sports than just one, because you could meet more people, you will be doing different activities and you will be involved in some diverse environments, whereas if you focus your effort in being the best in one athletic game, you will be everyday with the same couch and partners and you will have more pressure about your results. In consequence, it is healthier to practice more than one physical exercise, because in this way your body works more physical aspects and it is help you to be psychologically healthier, due to it is recommended to change a bit your life habits. To summarise, it is better to practice more than one sport for young people, but it is understandable that if somebody has the aim to become a professional sportman, he works the same exercises everyday.
1

Focusing on doing just one sport when you are a child or not (Please,help me with this text! Please)

There are drawbacks and arguments in favour of doing one sport when you are young and there are disadvantages and advantages in doing several sports in that time of life as well. However, it is better to do more than one sport because it gives variety to your life.

To begin with, if you practice just one physical activity, you shall not improve as many abilities than if you were to do more than one. Nonetheless, if you do only one sport, you will only work on the skills and techniques that are required for this exercise.

On other side, it is clear that it is more fun doing some sports rather than just one, because you could meet more people, you will be doing different activities and you will be involved in some diverse environments, whereas if you focus your effort on being the best in one athletic game, you will spend everyday with the same coach and partners also there will be more pressure to produce gooe results.

In conclusion, it is healthier to practice more than one physical exercise, because in this way your body works more physical aspects and it helps you to be psychologically healthier, due to this it is recommended that you change some of your lifestyle habits.

To summarise, it is better to practice more than one sport for young people, but it is understandable that if somebody has the aim to become a professional sportsman, he should work on the same exercises everyday.