My trouble to learn English. The trouble for my it’s called : Shyness. I don’t know if this problem affects at all people who try to learn a language, but I know I have it. Since we were childs at school, Teachers learn us a lot of grammar, vocabulary….. everything except “speaking”( my case) . I personally feel panic for example when at university , an erasmus student asks me about something. I understand him well, but I have a lot of problems to answer him. It´s like my mind goes blank! Simple sentences turn into difficult. I haven´t fluency speaking , and above I feel scared to make a mistake…….shyness!!!!! So I need to work hard for improve, and of course …. send to hell the shyness!!! ;)
2

My trouble learning English.

The trouble for me is called shyness. I don’t know if this problem affects at all people who try to learn a language, but I know I have it. Since we were children at school, teachers taught us a lot of grammar, vocabulary….. everything except “speaking” (in my case) . I personally feel panic, for example, when at university, an erasmus student asks me about something. I understand him well, but I have a lot of problems to answering him. It´s like my mind goes blank! Simple sentences turn into difficulties. I haven´t don't have fluency speaking, and above I also feel scared to make a mistake…….shyness!!!!!
So I need to work hard for to improve, and of course …. to send to hell the shyness!!! ;)

We learn from our mistakes, and native speakers are usually willing to help you say things better.  So keep making mistakes and learning from them.  No one (except you) expects you to be perfect in a foreign language.

1

My trouble to learn learning English.

The trouble for my it’s me is called : Shyness. I don’t know if this problem affects at all people who try to learn a language, but I know I have it. Since we were childs children in at school, teachers learn teach us a lot of grammar, vocabulary….. everything except “speaking” (which is my case problem) . I personally feel panic, for example, when at university an erasmus student asks me about something. I understand him well, but I have a lot of problems to answer trouble answering him. It´s like my mind goes blank! Simple sentences turn into become difficult. I haven´t fluency speaking don't speak fluently, and (above all) I feel am scared to make a mistake…….shyness!!!!!
So I need to work hard for (in order) to improve, and of course …. send to hell the shyness to hell with shyness!!! ;)

1

My trouble to learn with learning English.

The trouble for my it’s me is called : Shyness. I don’t know if this problem affects at all people who try to learn a language, but I know I have it. Since we were childs children at school, Teachers learn taught us a lot of grammar, vocabulary….. everything except “speaking”( my case) . I personally feel panic for example when at university, an erasmus student asks me about something. I understand him well, but I have a lot of problems to answer answering him. It´s like my mind goes blank! Simple sentences turn into become difficult. I haven´t don't have fluency speaking , and above I feel scared to make a mistake…….shyness!!!!!
So I need to work hard for to improve, and of course …. send to hell the shyness to hell!!! ;)

---

I know exactly how you feel! I have the same problem with spanish.