Grace he
A busy weekend There is three person at my studio. We usually work from from Monday to Friday and have a break on weekend,but we had to work overtime on Saturday because we got a lot of work.It is really hard for us to finish all of them at the last of mouth .
1

A busy weekend

There are (because "three" is plural. is = singular(单数), are = plural (复数)) three people (person = singular, people = plural) at my studio. We usually work from from Monday to Friday and have a break on weekend, but we had to work overtime on Saturday because we had/took (had = past(过去), have = present(现在); had = 有, took = 花了) a lot of work. It is really hard for us to finish all of them by (by = 到) the end of the month (你的意思: month?).

1

A busy weekend

There is are three person people at my studio. We usually work from from Monday to Friday and have a break on weekend, but we had to work overtime on Saturday because we got had a lot of work. It is really hard for us to finish all of them it at by the last end of the month.

Te puedo ayudar con tu Español , si me colaboras con mi ingles , TIENES SKIPE ?

A busy weekend

There are three people at my studio. We usually work from from Monday to Friday and have a break on weekends, but we had to work overtime on Saturday because we got a lot of work. It is really hard for us to finish all of them (the work) this past month .