Mila_SPB
№3_White night&music Today evening are going to be busy, and now I do not want go to bed, so I am here. Few years ago I saw "Fur: Imaginary portrait of Diane Arbus". I liked this film very much, but what really impressed me the most about it was the music of Carter Burwell. The soundtrack for this film is in my playlist since that time. A couple monthes ago I flipped through the channels in the hotel (I do not watch TV at home) and heard very beautiful music. It turned out "Twilight", and Burwell again. And I deсided to see all films with his music. Ha-ha, according to Wikipedia, he had composed the music for 84 movies since 1984! I was really surprised that his music was in "Blind side" and "A Knight's Tale" - these movies I have seen and like very much. When I told my sister that I was going to see "In Bruges", she was sure that I would not like it because usually I do not see the crimes (I cannot stand violence). But it is my favorite film now, and I can listen to its soundtrack round the clock! Do you have a favorite composer of film music?
1

№3_White Nights & Music

This evening is going to be busy, and I do not want go to bed, so now I am here.

A few years ago I watched the film "Fur: Imaginary portrait of Diane Arbus". I liked it very much, but what really impressed me the most about it was the music of Carter Burwell. The soundtrack for this film has been on my playlist ever since.
A couple of months ago I flicked through the channels in a hotel (I do not watch TV at home) and heard some very beautiful music. It turned out to be "Twilight", and Burwell again. And I deсided to watch all films with his music. Haha, according to Wikipedia, he composed the music for 84 movies since 1984!
I was really surprised to find that his music is in "Blind side" and "A Knight's Tale" - these movies I had already seen and like very much.
When I told my sister that I was going to see "In Bruges", she was sure that I would not like it as usually I do not watch crimes (I cannot stand violence). But it is my favorite film now, and I can listen to its soundtrack round the clock!

Do you have a favorite composer of film music?

Yes, you're using the expression correctly!
Yes, and some soundtracks are absolutely self-contained. For instance, I cannot make myself see "Django Unchained", but I likes its sound track very much))))) >>> is it correct to say "make myself do sth"? ))) I suspect there is another way to say it....
I completely agree! A good soundtrack is an important part of almost any film.