Filipe Maia
Trip to Campos do Jordão, São Paulo, Brazil. Hi everybody. Tomorrow I and my Wife will go to Campos do Jordão by car. We will drive for 350 km in a federal road called BR116. We will stay there for 3 days and come back to Rio de Janeiro. The people said there are a lot of kind of food and a local beer industry. We are so glad to know that local.

Trip to Campos do Jordão, São Paulo, Brazil.
Hi everybody.
Tomorrow my wife and I will go to Campos do Jordão by car. We will drive for 350 km on a federal road called BR116. We will stay there for 3 days and come back to Rio de Janeiro. The people said there are a People say there is are lot of kind of  different types of  food and a local beer industry. We are so glad to know that locale.

[It's unclear to me whether in the last sentence you wrote local (which could refer to a person who lives in that geographical area, or if you are referring to locale (which could refer to the place where you and your wife are going to visit]

Hi everybody.
Tomorrow I and my Wife will go to Campos do Jordão by car. We will drive for 350 km in a federal road called BR116. We will stay there for 3 days and come back to Rio de Janeiro. The people said there are a lot of kind of food and a local beer industry. We are so glad to know that local.